TERMS & CONDITIONS
Access to and use of Disaya.com and the products and services available throughout (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, which may be updated at anytime without prior notice.
The obligations of Disaya, concerning Site access, order process, delivery or after-sales service, are limited to the obligation to provide the means. The Website cannot be held liable for any inconvenience or damage inherent to using the Internet, in particular, discontinuation of service, intrusion by an outside party or the presence of computer viruses.
This Website also contains links to other websites, which are not operated by Disaya (the "Linked Sites"). Disaya has no control over the Linked Sites and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use. You will be subject to the Terms of Service of such websites.
Misuse of Disaya.com is prohibited. Users cannot:
- Commit or encourage a criminal offence
- Transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is technologically harmful, in breach of confidence, offensive or obscene
- Hack into any aspect of the Service
- Corrupt data
- Cause annoyance to other users
- Infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights
- Send unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website
If found breaching this provision, Disaya will report any such misuse to the relevant law enforcement authorities along with the user's identity.
Applicable Law - Jurisdiction